Mick, Mandy’s bed and breakfast in York is a family run Victorian guest house. Ideally positioned on a quiet one-way street overlooking Bootham Park with views of York Minster, which is just a short 7-minute walk away.
It’s a small family run Guest house with a friendly, informal atmosphere. We are open all year round, with the exception of Christmas. At Bronte Guest House aim is to ensure your stay is relaxing, enjoyable and as comfortable as can be.
- Ideally situated – city centre 5 – 10 minutes easy walk
- Two minute walk from York Registry Office
- Free parking
- Quiet one way street with parking
- All rooms are en-suite
- No Smoking throughout
- Access to rooms at all times
- Most major credit/debit cards accepted (see our availability for details)
- Full fire certificate
- Many restaurants close by
- Excellent Value
All rooms have:
- Ensuite with Shower
- WI-FI internet access in public areas & most rooms
- Remote control colour T.V.
- Electric fan
- Radio alarm Clock
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Central heating (with individual thermostats)
- Irons and ironing boards are available on request